Sunday, January 31, 2010

Teva's SAD PLAYLIST

As you are aware, Teva, (me) is going through a rough period right now. The phrase that I apparently lived by, "open to experimentation," had more to do with nature than sex. I understand there was a little misunderstanding on Lisa's part.
Here's a list of my top favorite songs to listen to when I'm down.

1. Why--Annie Lennox. Riddle me that, Lise.
2. Ironic- Alanis Morissette Irony's fun, ain't it Lise?
3. Closer to Fine- Indigo Girls Enough said.
4. Walkaway Joe- Trisha Yearwood. Feel like crying to an ethereal voice?
5. And Darling- Tegan & Sara- these two girls really do the trick of hammering lyrics into your head. Power.
6. Have a Little Faith in Me- John Hiatt. From the movie Benny and Joon, a classic for short bangs and men who resemble women.
7. I Found a Reason- Cat Power Still looking for that reason, Lise.
8. Africa- Toto Where Lise is "from."
9. Cornflake Girl- Tori Amos I like Tori.
10. Under the Bridge- RHCP- just a fan, that's all.
11. Dreams- The Cranberries- a good way to start out any day, or film.
12. Dreams- Gabrielle- from the hit film Magnolia. To be honest, I enjoy the DVD cover more than the film. an homage to Georgia O'Keefe, as it were. ;-)
13. Dear Diary- P!nk- I should write a song and call it "Dear Blog" and call myself Blue, because that's how I'm feeling, Lise.
14. Mother, Mother- Tracy Bonham, Lise, lise.

Anyway, hope you all find the songs, download them, and listen when you're feeling a little sad, angry, pathetic, whatever.
signing off now
Teva.

No comments:

Post a Comment